BEST® automatic feeding hopper system – poultry equipment manufacturer since 1996 and African branch and office since 2009
What is automatic feeding system in poultry farm?
It is a high-efficiency, reducing 80% labor cost and automatic system to feeding chicken, chicken food will add in feeding hopper by workers or by automatic conveying pipe or by feed silo, hoppers with its frame will go and come back from beginning of chicken cage to the end under electricity, normally one row of chicken cage, one system of automatic feeding hopper system.
It normally is installed based on “ A” type or “ H” type of chicken cage.
Thank customer supplying pictures of our layer cage using in his farm
What kinds of poultry farm need automatic feeding hopper system?
Type 1. Chicken capacity plan up to 30,000 or beyond it year by year.
Type 2. Government project or state project, very modernize, large-scale or mechanized poultry farm.
Note: if your personal farm is beyond 20,000 birds in two years development, or the land is not very big and standard, you should have a good consideration, it is uneconomical and high investment relatively, meaning average cost of one chicken increasing.
BEST® owns its poultry farms, let us sharing poultry farming experience.
Please let us know how many chicken do you have? What is your house size or land size?
In African countries, we have branch and warehouse. Our sales department will give you helpful advice on your farm and feeding, quotation and house design.
Let us talk online whatsApp +86 13663282016 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I am Amy Fan.
Automatic hoppers with its frame will move based on chicken cage, per row per set, the exact size is as size of chicken cage, for example the width and length of 4 tiers of chicken cage is different from 3 tiers.
Please supply the followed information to get full house drawing, chicken cage layout and equipment layout.
1. Over all drawing of your land or size of planing area of chicken cage and chicken house
2. Chicken capacity of your starting or one hen house
1. Fittings is Motor, hopper, hopper frame with tracking and assistant fittings
2. Automatic working for 1 rows /1 set
3. Power is 1.5KW and voltage is 380V
Every order before delivery we will install firstly in factory and test it to make sure you get it completely and working smoothly.
The followed picture is one sample testing and finished installation
1. BEST has Professional installation team
All orders before using we will send our Professional installation team, install and text working to supply full-Service, make sure your equipment will go working smoothly.
2. You will get freely technical support
As our company introduction, BEST own different agents and branch in most African countries, equipment technicist always at your side.
3. Of course BEST has strict quality control system from production to delivery, every order before delivery we will install firstly in factory and test it. We never make trouble and increase extra cost for us, so Above two tips is our attitude to you.
The followed picture you saw is in African farm, chicken cage is tiers and one row takes 8000 birds, the owners has 3 houses and 3 rows per house, total 72, 000 birds. The house will be finished together with chicken cage system.
1. Greater number of birds is reared per unit of area and it helps in identifying poor producers and prompt culling,so it saves more cost for Farmers because its much lower investment as H Frame Cage System
2. More Suitable to use in rain-less district,durable and solid structure for long lifetime
3. Easily to deliver and installation in clients farm and make maintenance
4. Prompt steps to control feed wastage because of the longer design feed trough edge
Directly loading in container with chicken cage mesh
1. After installation, text the voltage stability to protect the motor
2. Turn on, look at the hopper, if all hoppers are closed to feeding trough and no food gets out
3. Check the food output, if it well-proportioned